Temp demo site

A place for discussion of topics that are not specific to ZoneMinder. This could include Linux, Video4Linux, CCTV cameras or any other topic.
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

sure give me a mo
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
cordel

Post by cordel »

Okay, I added the login guest for the box. This is not the demo box, It blew up. This is my real machine that is what I religh on. It runs my Asterisk PBX along with ZM and a few other things. So It's back sort of.
bucwheat

Post by bucwheat »

Thanks Cordel! What 16-camera dvr card are you using? Also how is that Asterisk PBX setup of yours working out? I've wanted to play around with that for some time, soft phones, etc. Thanks.
cordel

Post by cordel »

Asterisk works great. Although it's a pain since it wants it's user to be asterisk as configured in amp. I have been slowly building this one up. In time I will most likely make a sollution for CTU.

The card in that box is a Kodicom. I have two of those here. The one that was on the demo machine was an Impact VCB but the demo box got smoked from a surge so I had to put my real machine up in it's place.
tux

Post by tux »

Are you using kodicom 4400R(16 ports)?
thanks
cordel

Post by cordel »

I have two different Kodicom cards, I'm sure one of them is. They both can do 16 ports.
I just got one of them a couple weeks ago on ebay for $120 USD