Figure out Source ?

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
johabba

Post by johabba »

Here is some output from ethereal. You can load this file in ethereal

http://johabba.net/hnc210

I tried the tgi url you suggested using port 4321 and port 80. However there is no image. Maybe you can find something in the cap file.

Thanks again for helping.
Samo

Post by Samo »

Thank You tech_fixer Very Much for asnwer and help,
but I cannot find path .
point 1-5 are successful, pooint 6....

all gifs and jpgs are from site:

Samo
tech_fixer

Post by tech_fixer »

Can you post a screenshot after clicking on the "Snapshot & Mail" button? If it has a still image on it, can you also post the page html source?

About the stream, what you get on port 4321 seems to be soime kind of propietary MJPEG. It basically follows the same pattern of an MJPEG, but there are no HTTP headers, as I suspected. Images are separated only by the following strings:

Code: Select all

Follwed by the following line, after which theres a lot of data, then the strings above, and so on.

Code: Select all

..........JFIF.............C......
Regards,
Jose.
johabba

Post by johabba »

When I click the "snapshot and mail" button, it does not send me to a webpage with a still image. It seems to run another tgi script then refreshes the screen showing the java video applet.

This is for the HNC210 by Hawking. Does this mean we cannot use these camaras with ZM?
tech_fixer

Post by tech_fixer »

Well if you cant find a page with a still JPEG image from the camera, and cannot use the scripts for the Edicam, then I do not see how.

My best advise would be to try again with the Edimax scripts.

Regards,
Jose.
barisergun

Post by barisergun »

Weirdest Camera I have ever seen it is built for Digitus, Edimax and some other vendors like Intellinet to be used as a home model. For one of our Dealers insistance we have added alogrithm of this camera into our software. It is logic is sending 110 message from 4321 default video port. You dont even have to have a Password :)

then you receive One Jpeg frame with no length information you have to use your own creative socket and Jpeg know how there :)

My only problem is to get the Mac Address from the camera. With our compnent for getting Mac Address we can only manage to get it from our own LAN but not from WAN. If there was a weird tgi :) interface to get it it would be nice. Funny cam

www.thecoreopsis.com
kd1ca

This will get the images out of that stinkin camera! ;-)

Post by kd1ca »

This will get the images out of that stinkin camera! ;-)

Copy the program text below into a file and name the file getimage.bat. Download the netcat program nc.exe and place it in the same directory. Go to Start > Run , and type cmd.
from the dos prompt change to the directory you located the files in and run getimage.

You are on your own after this. I take no responsibility if you fill your drive with images from your camera or anything else.. lol.

Bottom line, this does work.

Good Luck!!

echo off
@cls
@Echo ----------------------------------------------------------
@Echo ! G E T I M A G E !
@Echo ! For the Hawking HNC230G !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! USAGE: getimage [n] [d] !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! options [n] [d] n - number of image files to get !
@Echo ! d - delay in seconds between files !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! getimage n - produces image1.jpg, image2,jpg, etc.. !
@Echo ! ex. getimage 2 5 - produces 2 images 5 seconds apart !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! This program requires nc.exe which may be downloaded at!
@Echo ! http://www.vulnwatch.org/netcat/ !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! You must Change the ip-address in this program to the !
@Echo ! ip address of your camera before using it !
@Echo ! !
@Echo ! by: Dennis Lauzon !
@Echo ! ctrl-c to exit kd1ca@yahoo.com !
@Echo ----------------------------------------------------------
SET /a _a = 2
SET /a _number = 0
IF !%1 ==! GOTO EXIT0
IF !%2 ==! GOTO BEGIN
set /a _a = %2
:BEGIN
@Echo creating %1 images
GOTO Loop
:Loop
IF %1 == %_number% GOTO EXIT0
set /a _number=_number + 1
@Echo getting image%_number%.jpg
@echo 0110| nc -w 2 -n 192.168.1.105 4321>image%_number%.jpg
ping -n %_a% localhost >NUL
GOTO Loop
:EXIT0
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks for posting this. Please feel free to create an entry on the Wiki for this camera and put your script there too!
Phil
tipok

Post by tipok »

I wrote same script that can demonize and use only one socket here: http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewto ... 0715#30715