state undefined and loooooong number

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
gian

state undefined and loooooong number

Post by gian »

hi there,

on version 1.24.1, I notice after the "State: undefined" on the console, a loooooong numer: what does that mean? can I get rid of it...?

thanks,
-Gian
gian

Post by gian »

am I the only one?

the problem here is that the window size is tailored on the length of this number...
kwire

Post by kwire »

No, you're not the only one., I just get tired of posting the same reply over and over...

Take a look here... http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewto ... highlight=

I think you will find it fixed in 1.24.2 so maybe you could update???

Keith
gian

Post by gian »

sorry if I posted a silly question... I searched the forum before I posted, but probably with wrong keywords.

Thanks for your patience and support.

-Gian
kwire

Post by kwire »

Gian,

No question is "silly". I'm sorry if I was harsh, I know better than to answer when I am soooooo tired. ;)

As far as search, I just tried the keywords "state" and "undefined" (no quotes) and then selected "search for all terms" and it returned the threads I pointed you to.... I think the key is to use "search for all terms". Without it the search returns too many threads to be usefull.

Finally I see you asked in another thread how to update to 1.24.2. I don't know about Ubuntu , but did you compile your own Zoneminder? If so this thread might help you move from one version to another and back again if you need to...

http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewto ... highlight=

HTH, Keith
gian

Post by gian »

I installed ZM with a .deb file.

Last time I upgraded, it was a pain.
Removed 1.23 and then I had to recreate all mySql stuff by hand, for some reason, because the .deb didn't.