Toshiba IK-WB02A mjpeg stream URL

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
ryan_marsh

Toshiba IK-WB02A mjpeg stream URL

Post by ryan_marsh »

I am not having any luck with the recommended URL's for the Toshiba cameras. Does anyone have any experience with the IK-WB02A?
ryan_marsh

Post by ryan_marsh »

After using ethereal I found that the URL for the stream is http://192.168.1.30/GetData.cgi?Status=1 which works in my browser. However zm is not grabbing anything.
ryan_marsh

Post by ryan_marsh »

FYI this is how the stream starts (from wget'ting the url)

Code: Select all

--WINBONDBOUDARY^M
Content-Type: image/jpeg^M
^M
ÿØÿâ^@^FE^R^^Áÿç^@^D^@^@ÿÛ^@C^@ ^G^H    ^H^G
^H      ^H^L^K^H^O^R^\^Q^P^O^O^P"^V^_^R^\"'("$&(((2:2(/</$$8G9<@ADDD(0IMHBL>CD@ÿÛ^@C^A^H^H^H

^T^Q^Q^T*^\^X^\**************************************************ÿÄ^@^_^@^@^A^E^A^A^A^A^A^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^B^C^D^E^F^G^H 
pathway

Post by pathway »

I don't get the stream. I get the jpeg image.

/Jpeg/CamImg.jpg

Never had a problem with it.

Question though, do you find the image on the WB02A a bit... "fuzzy"? Also, do you loose focus at night?

--Pathway
ryan_marsh

Post by ryan_marsh »

Yes, it's certainly not a crappy camera but it's not a Bosch either.
socsuser

Post by socsuser »

I appear to be having some problems here with this camera. I suspect that it is the configuration. Any help would be much appreciated.

The camera works just fine through the browser and the ZoneMinder box is communicating with the camera in the sense that I can ping it. The cameras are operating from PoE.

General:
Name: camera1
Source Type: Remote
Function: Monitor
Enabled: Checked
Linked Monitors: <blank>
Maximum FPS: 30
Alarm Maximum FPS: 30
Ref Image Blend %ge: 7
Triggers: None Available

Source:
Remote Host Name: 192.168.0.51
Remote Host Port: 80
Remote Host Path: /Jpeg/CamImg.jpg
Remote Image: 24 bit colour
Capture Width: 640
Capture Height: 480
Preserve Aspect Ratio: Checked
Orientation: Normal

All of the remaining tabs are set to default options.

What could be going on here?
socsuser

Post by socsuser »

Also, just an FYI, the url "http://###.###.###.###/Jpeg/CamImg.jpg" is yielding an image from the camera, it is simply that ZoneMinder is not pulling up the image it appears and I could very much use some assistance in troubleshooting as soon as possible.
ryan_marsh

Post by ryan_marsh »

which model camera is this?
paoletto

Post by paoletto »

Sorry for resuming this thread.

I got this camera recently. I tried to get it to work by using a 12V 1A DC power supply connected to the 2 + - screws in the back (no ground)

but apparently the camera is dead.. not even the weakest whisper from it. it remains cold. i try to plug in the ethernet cable and the pc says the link is down, and the leds behind the camera remain off..

the camera was brand new sealed in box. is it possible it is broken or am i just using the wrong power supply? yes, i have the power switch to 12/24 not to PoE, and yes i think the PSU works. i couldnt check since i havent a voltemeter, but it has a led and it is on when it is plugged to the power line

any suggestion?
ryan_marsh

yes its dead

Post by ryan_marsh »

I have received several of these dead from the factory. Call Toshiba directly about it. They will get one too you faster than your wholesaler probably can.
paoletto

Post by paoletto »

thank you very much ryan!

it has been quite a problem to get it replaced, but it was in fact broken, and now it works fine :)