zoneminder_1.24.2-1 for debian and ubuntu

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
PeterHoward

zoneminder_1.24.2-1 for debian and ubuntu

Post by PeterHoward »

Sorry for the delay in this; combination of work and slackness has delayed this.

Anyway, the debian version should be into unstable by the time you read this. For
ubuntu, ftp://ftp.northern-ridge.com.au/zonemin ... untu/9.04/ contains the 32- and 64-bit packages for jaunty.

PJH
namwons

Post by namwons »

Peter, was this built with the shared memory option enabled? I have installed it and it does not seem to have been but I may be missing something. Thanks. Really appreciate your work here.
PeterHoward

Post by PeterHoward »

namwons wrote:Peter, was this built with the shared memory option enabled? I have installed it and it does not seem to have been but I may be missing something.
Probably not. I haven't looked at the build options for a while (apart from getting things like upgrade working again). I'll look into it.
curtishall

Re: zoneminder_1.24.2-1 for debian and ubuntu

Post by curtishall »

PeterHoward wrote:Sorry for the delay in this; combination of work and slackness has delayed this.

Anyway, the debian version should be into unstable by the time you read this. For
ubuntu, ftp://ftp.northern-ridge.com.au/zonemin ... untu/9.04/ contains the 32- and 64-bit packages for jaunty.

PJH
You can add this repo to your 9.04 /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://zoneminder.bluecherry.net jaunty main

sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get install zoneminder

This is useful to keep traffic off Peter's connection and when he releases new updates it's easier to upgrade.
--
Curtis Hall
Bluecherry
www.bluecherrydvr.com
store.bluecherry.net