I really need some Help please thank you

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
Diablo

I really need some Help please thank you

Post by Diablo »

I just want someone who can help me or explain me exactly where is my problem on the configuration zoneminder

I'm professionnal of asterisk solution VoIP but not on the Zoneminder and I really want to try to connecte my asterisk and zoneminder but unfortunatly is't more hard as I was thinking :(

Todays my zoneminder is running but I cannot see any camera on the screen : I'll explain to you more and I hope you can help me little bit thank you.

I have 2 caméra WVC2300 and WVC210 and this camera work if I'm using the link http access direct by the server WEB inside on the camera so this is the link I use to see directly on the firefox

http://user:password@IP_Server/img/video.mjpeg this is for both of the camera WVC210 ans also WVC2300 and is working ok!

so that is normal for the moment ok and I prefer to configure my camera WVC2300 on RTSP protocol to using on zoneminder .
So I catch the signal video directly on VLC I only do that just to be sure the RTSP is working and It's ok I can see direct on VLC with the WVC2300 but the RTSP for the WVC210 it is not working because I didn't find the right path beacause is not the same as below

rtsp://192.168.1.100:554/img/video.MPEG-4%20SP this work on VLC for WVC2300 but not with WVC210.

OK let talk now onn my zoneminder problem

so this is the problem I put both of the camera on zoneminder and I can't see any flux video on the creen, I tried both of the config one with HTTP and the other one with RTSP and same problem no video???? Zoneminder writting running I can stop and start without problem so everything looks like correct but can not find the video flux on both camera

this is the configuration on my 2 camera

screen - WVC230 RTST

* General

Name WVC2300
Source Type remote
Fonction monitor
Activity yes stick
i/s maximum 30.00
Alarm Maximum FPS nothing
Reference Image Blend %ge 7

* Source

Remote Protocol RTSP
Remote Method RTP/RTSP
Remote Host Name 192.168.1.100
Remote Host Port 554
Remote Host Path img/video.MPEG-4%20SP
Remote Image Colours 24bit
Larg. capture (pixels) 320
Haut. capture (pixels) 240
Preserve Aspect Ratio no stick

screen - WVC210 HTTP

* General

Name WVC210
Source Type remote
Fonction monitor
Activity yes stick
i/s maximum 30.00
Alarm Maximum FPS nothing
Reference Image Blend %ge 7

* Source

Remote Protocol HTTP
Remote Method SIMPLE
Remote Host Name 192.168.1.101
Remote Host Port 80
Remote Host Path img/video.mjpeg
Remote Image Colours 24bit
Larg. capture (pixels) 320
Haut. capture (pixels) 240
Preserve Aspect Ratio no stick

Nom Fonction Source Evènts Heure Jour Semaine Mois Archived Zones Order Marque
0 0 0 0 0 0 1
WVC2300 Monitor 192.168.1.205 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 UpDown
WVC210 Monitor 192.168.1.204 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 UpDown

and Nothing work so if someone can help me to explain me exactly where is my problem it'll be great thank you a lot

ps: sorry for my bad english I try to do the best as I can

Cordialy
Diablo
Diablo

Just for information

Post by Diablo »

just for some information I already use all the time firefox 3 , I also hate IE so about the browser i think it's ok .

yesterday I found one post this one http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys and I change the path of both camera
For HTTP
# Remote Host Name: user:password@ip.ad.dr.ess
# Remote Host Path: img/mjpeg.jpg

and I also try this but not working ??
For HTTP
# Remote Host Path: img/snapshot.cgi?size=3&quality=1

and only on one camera WVC210 I get the video but not all time this is very strange maybe it's the Path it's not setting propely what do you think ????

How Can I get the rigth path for both camera I already check the RTFM on camera and nothing writting but on VLC I get for RTSP on the WVC2300 this is the path and it work very weel
rtsp://192.168.1.205:8500/img/video.MPEG-4%20SP
for WVC210 I did not find for RTSP but for HTTP no problem

on the link I send you it's writting "What doesnt work"

* img/video.mjpeg (and other similar urls). Generally barfs on zm_remote_camera_http.cpp:134, and I cant be bothered debugging it. "

This is the problem because it's was exactly the path I use on firefox and work with VLC also but if I understand it doesn't work on Zoneminder .
http://IP_CAM/img/video.mjpeg

so if I use
# Remote Host Path: img/mjpeg.jpg
I get for the first time some video but only if I click on the button cycle not on the montage or on the name of camera this doesn't work do you have a ide ???

I will try to take of the login and password on camera juste to be sure thank for the answer