zoneminder 1.24 on Ebox Help

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
rustyst

zoneminder 1.24 on Ebox Help

Post by rustyst »

How new to linux need help. I have a server with EBOX 1.2.1 running and I would like to get Zoneminder 1.24.3 running on it. When I install Zoneminder on this version it is 1.22.3. I want to update to 1.24.3 to see if it works. I am having problems with getting the video to work I got and board with BT878 chip on it. When I try to update it. It gives me a error and will not continue. Can someone give me some help to get this to work.
curtishall

Re: zoneminder 1.24 on Ebox Help

Post by curtishall »

rustyst wrote:How new to linux need help. I have a server with EBOX 1.2.1 running and I would like to get Zoneminder 1.24.3 running on it. When I install Zoneminder on this version it is 1.22.3. I want to update to 1.24.3 to see if it works. I am having problems with getting the video to work I got and board with BT878 chip on it. When I try to update it. It gives me a error and will not continue. Can someone give me some help to get this to work.
Ebox installs over Ubuntu, so you should be able to find the ubuntu package and install it.
--
Curtis Hall
Bluecherry
www.bluecherrydvr.com
store.bluecherry.net
rustyst

Post by rustyst »

I have installed it and it's 1.22.3. There is no video. I have played with bluecherry which as 1.24.3 and my cards work really good. That is why I was wanting to use 1.24.3. Thus the reason I need help.
rustyst

Post by rustyst »

will I guess nobody wants to help. I would like to get this up and running. But i am having problem's with the BT878 chipset on ebox platform which is ubuntu server8.04 LTS.
rustyst

Post by rustyst »

Will got it half way working but I would like to update to 1.24.2. When I run zmupdate.pl I get this error please help me.

Upgrading database to version 1.22.3
Can't find upgrade from version '1.22.3' at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 653, <STDIN> line 2.
rustyst

Post by rustyst »

Will got it working now. But I only get about 1 fps with two camera's. If I put three on the screen goes white. I would like to see if I can get all four ports working and get the fps up at least to 10 or 20 fps. Can someone help please.