TV-IP252P 1969-12-31 18:00:00

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
cached

TV-IP252P 1969-12-31 18:00:00

Post by cached »

Hello,

I just recently purchased many Trendnet TC-IP252P cameras and hooked the up to new new Zoneminder server. I constantly get false recordings with the date: 1969-12-31 18:00:00.

I have a server at another location which has been running fine for a very long time, although when I hook one of these cameras to the old server, it still does the false recordings. I also hooked up an older camera (Which works fine) to the new ZM server and there are no false recordings.

Has anyone had this problem?

Its almost like these cameras are freezing, and when that happens the software things it may be showing something to record. But when there is no feed, it records something bogus.
kingofkya

Post by kingofkya »

yeah have a data base error most likely from forcing a shutdown.
cached

Post by cached »

Unfortunately that is incorrect. I haven't hard shutdown the machine. I did just figure it out though.

Zoneminder, you may want to consider changing the wiki page telling you to set the Remote Host Path to cgi/mjpg/mjpg.cgi

This causes the camera to record in very very slow motion and it doesn't quite record as much as it should. In addition, it gave me all the bogus recordings. As soon as I changed the Remote Host Path to: cgi/jpg/image.cgi
The cameras went at full speed, and the bogus recordings just disappeared.
kingofkya

Post by kingofkya »

if that is better you may want to go change the wiki.
mrme

Post by mrme »

cached wrote:Unfortunately that is incorrect. I haven't hard shutdown the machine. I did just figure it out though.

Zoneminder, you may want to consider changing the wiki page telling you to set the Remote Host Path to cgi/mjpg/mjpg.cgi

This causes the camera to record in very very slow motion and it doesn't quite record as much as it should. In addition, it gave me all the bogus recordings. As soon as I changed the Remote Host Path to: cgi/jpg/image.cgi
The cameras went at full speed, and the bogus recordings just disappeared
I know this post is kinda old, but just wanted to pop in and say i just confirmed this. changed to /cgi/jpg/image.cgi and works great. Also, dropped my cpu % by half.