1.22.3 error can't login

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
sergiut2002

1.22.3 error can't login

Post by sergiut2002 »

I tried to login to webinterface and i couldn`t.

when i ssh and tried to restart zm i got this:

Stopping ZoneMinder: Can't open log file '/var/log/zmpkg.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.

rm: cannot remove '/var/lock/susbsys/zm': Read-only file system

Starting ZoneMinder: Can't open log file '/var/log/zmpkg.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.

Can't open log file '/var/log/zm/zmdc.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.
Can't connect: Connection refused at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 349

ZoneMinder::Debug::Fatal('Can\'t connect: Connection refused) called at /usr/lib/zm/bin/zmdc.pl line 167

tried to reboot remotely and system went dead :(

i don`t understand after working for 1 week almost what happened...
I`m using the live cd 1.22.3 installed on hdd.
________
Vapir no2
Last edited by sergiut2002 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterHoward

Re: 1.22.3 error can't login

Post by PeterHoward »

sergiut2002 wrote:I tried to login to webinterface and i couldn`t.

when i ssh and tried to restart zm i got this:

Stopping ZoneMinder: Can't open log file '/var/log/zmpkg.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.

rm: cannot remove '/var/lock/susbsys/zm': Read-only file system

Starting ZoneMinder: Can't open log file '/var/log/zmpkg.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.

Can't open log file '/var/log/zm/zmdc.log': Read-only file system at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 279.
Can't connect: Connection refused at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/ZoneMinder/Debug.pm line 349

ZoneMinder::Debug::Fatal('Can\'t connect: Connection refused) called at /usr/lib/zm/bin/zmdc.pl line 167

tried to reboot remotely and system went dead :(
It sounds like this is a system problem; nothing to do (directly) with zoneminder. The key is the repeated:
Read-only file system at
It looks like /var became read-only for some reason. Once you get the system alive again check the state of the various partitions.
Lee Sharp

Post by Lee Sharp »

bring up a cli and type 'mount' and see if the disk is "dirty" and mounted read only.
sergiut2002

re

Post by sergiut2002 »

it seems my ram was with problems. changed the ram memory and now it`s fine. I reinstalled everything and now works
________
Honda Cb350F