BUG: Probing a camera disable video on other cameras

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
belanger

BUG: Probing a camera disable video on other cameras

Post by belanger »

I can reproduce this bug easily.

I have a camera from a video hardware card (/dev/video0) that works great (CAM0).

I have another camera (CAM1) that is configured in remote RTSP mode. When I click on the "Source" link for that CAM1 and click on the "Probe" link, the video from CAM0 goes BLUE. I restart zoneminder and the video comes back. I do the "probe" on CAM1 and again the CAM0 video goes BLUE.

The error returned when clicking on the "Probe" link is : Unable to probe network cameras, status is '127'.

I wish I could pin point where the bug is but I'm new in zoneminder, so please give me some time to make a better report!!

Thank you,
PB
robi

Post by robi »

I have the same message when I click Probe:
Unable to probe network cameras, status is '127'
Version is v1.24.2 (built yesterday from svn) on Ubuntu Linux 9.04, Linux 2.6.28-11-server on i686
v1.25.0 + Ubuntu Linux 12.04 Server
cordel

Post by cordel »

robi wrote:I have the same message when I click Probe:
Unable to probe network cameras, status is '127'
Version is v1.24.2 (built yesterday from svn) on Ubuntu Linux 9.04, Linux 2.6.28-11-server on i686
Here's the key "built yesterday from svn" It's not officially a version till it's released as such. In the SVN trunk, You will find features that do not work yet as they are not finished. There for be careful about what you call a bug and refer to the version as in this case, you should refer to any thing you pull from SVN by the SVN Version Number.

Yes not everything is complete yet.