Sharx Ip wireless cameras

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
linclkh

Sharx Ip wireless cameras

Post by linclkh »

Anybody have any frist hand experience with Sharx products. Looking for info on there
SCNC3605 wireless model.
Looks to be the same as the Y-cam Bullet , but about half the price, How is the possible, support maybe.

I have been using a LTS, LTC model that appears to be a re-badged Y-cam knight and Sharx SCNC2607.

I can say that it appears to work real well with zoneminder and is a well built camera really compare to a lot of other junk that is floating around.

anyway , Thank
spyder

Post by spyder »

I just ordered a Sharx SCNC3605 to try. Looking at the camera, specs, and the demo it does appear to be the same as Y-Cam. The android app Y-Cam Multilive works with the Sharx as well. I emailed them and they said they don't rebrand but manufacturers use "common hardware and software". Betting someone else is building them and Y-Cam/Sharx are just selling them with their own labels. Hopefully the night time results are the same.