Zonerama

If you've made a patch to quick fix a bug or to add a new feature not yet in the main tree then post it here so others can try it out.
crsavage

Zonerama

Post by crsavage »

Having an issue with Zonerama and the resulting events. It was able to complete successfully a single time where it said it created the avi but I was unable to actually watch the stream. I am however able to see the stills that were caught and the corresponding event shows the # of frames that were rendered. I have noticed though that the creation of the video seems to stall and cause a race condition with nph-zms where it pegs the CPU at 100% for several minutes. After awhile the condition disappears but then so does the resulting "event" in Zoneminder.

If I kick of zonerama I get the below:

ZoneramaManager initialized
MergedMonitor 11 initialized
Monitor 11 : added link to 6
Monitor 11 : added link to 5
got Config value: "ZM_VERSION" = "1.24.4"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_BUILD" = "/build/buildd/zoneminder-1.24.4"
got Config value: "ZM_TIME_BUILD" = "1313060771"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_BIN" = "/usr/bin"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_LIB" = "/usr/lib"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_CONF" = "/etc/zm"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_WEB" = "/usr/share/zoneminder"
got Config value: "ZM_PATH_CGI" = "/usr/lib/cgi-bin"
got Config value: "ZM_WEB_USER" = "www-data"
got Config value: "ZM_WEB_GROUP" = "www-data"
got Config value: "ZM_DB_HOST" = "localhost"
got Config value: "ZM_DB_NAME" = "zm"
got Config value: "ZM_DB_USER" = "zmuser"
got Config value: "ZM_DB_PASS" = "zmpass"
"QMYSQL"
Database connected
0x1c707d0
0x1c705c0
processing mergedScene with 78 frames
DONE rendering 78 frames in 1 secs: 78
Generating Video...
...using command "/usr/bin/ffmpeg" "-f image2 -r 20 -i /var/cache/zoneminder/events//11/12/05/08/16/01/15//%03d-capture.jpg /var/cache/zoneminder/events//11/12-05-08-_-16-01-15.avi"

...where it will sit. As I mentioned, looking through the corresponding event, I can see the still from the two cameras it is meshing but never a stream, just the broken icon in the top left and a white screen. No other errors. I am running 1.24.4 on Ubuntu 11.01 and can see the live streams from the cameras just fine. No other issues but would sure love to be able to stitch together these events as I am working on a 4 camera centrally mounted solution meant to try and capture a 360 view in a single recorded event...or rather a single stream that is showing recorded material. Any help would be great, in searching the forums I think most had issues getting it up and running and I have worked through most of that just cannot seem to get it to show me the material it is stitching together. Thanks!
Classic

Re: Zonerama

Post by Classic »

I have the same problem, could you fix it?
xba

Re: Zonerama

Post by xba »

this is the wrong place to seek for help with Zonerama - its a different project than Zoneminder. If you still have problems, use the issue tracker at http://code.google.com/p/zonerama/ .

also note that zonerama has been updated, that may solve your problem too.